Thursday, July 15, 2010

Melange Perfume at the Atlanta Gift Show


This week Melange Perfume is exhibiting at the Atlanta Gift Show.  We sell to a lot of stores in the Southeast United States so it is great to meet the owners of the stores who carry our products.   The people here are so warm and friendly and they seem to navigate the heat and humidity without complaint!
Yesterday, I was returning to the hotel wearing a blend of Neroli Blossom & Orange, Melati Jasmine and Frangipani solid perfumes.  A very nice woman from Bermuda stopped me at Starbucks to ask what I was wearing (the humidity takes your fragrance to new heights!).  I explained what the solid perfumes were and left her my card and told her to read more on Melati Jasmine in the July issue of Real Simple Magazine.   This morning I noticed she ordered online!    Enjoy your summer day!


Denise
Melange Perfume
Los Angles, CA 91325
www.melangeperfume.com
e-mail: melangeperfume@gmail.com 

No comments: