Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lip Service






Is it really possible to fall in love with your lip balm?? I am a fragrance person. I blend. I mix. But recently, instead of my usual routine of blending this fragrance with that fragrance, I am reaching into my handbag for my newest fix: Sara Happ Lip Slip. This is not a lip "gloss" people! This is a balm. Loaded with beeswax, jojoba & sweet almond, this is heaven in a little jar I carry in my purse.



I have also carried Sara's Lip Scrub for two years. And boy do people love them. Heaven help me if I don't have their flavor on hand when they stop by. And the simple brown box is the easiest gift in the world -- after all, who doesn't want soft lips???!!




So, if your love affair with your lip balm is not what it used to be, you may want to set up a date to try something new and see what all the fuss is about.


Sara Happ Lip Slip: $24


Sara Happ Sugar Scrub $24: Peppermint, Almond Creme, Cocoa, Brown Sugar, Vanilla Bean, Cinnamon Sugar.



Denise
Melange Apothecary
13632 Ventura Boulevard
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
818-385-0495
Tues-Fri: 10-6
Sat: 10-5
Sun & Mon: Closed




No comments: